13 augusti 2012

7 thoughts in Sandras head on the bus (after the ferry from Gotland)

1. I will miss my 3 musketeers (the dogs)
2. Gotlandish accent is the best accent ever (hope scottish accent is as good as in my head)
3. I wonder how many times ive travelled with the ferry back and forth from Gotland
4. Im hungry
5. If I have kids, I will put a leach on them. If thats legal that is. (a lot of people lost their children on the ferry)
6. Swedish people very much like to talk bout the weather. All the time. At least twice a day. They (we?) like to squeeze it in, in every conversation.
7. If I had a kilt, what would it look like? Probably in a nice purple and green squatted pattern. Is it comfortable, wearing a kilt? Lets find out!

1 kommentar:

  1. you rock Sassa, gosh I laughed my ass off reading this, so typical you. Hope you have great time in Scotland!!!

    www.redcanine.weebly.com

    SvaraRadera